Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #88471  by sethinde

viper98 wrote:Thank you Seth...It was a pleasure working with you....enjoy the new toys....
Trust me, I will enjoy them. :D
 #88472  by Taurus247

I also went to see Viper last night. Always worth the drive. Thank you so much for working with me on time and everything. Love the new pistol cant wait to try it out!! Ill definitely be back again.
 #88488  by viper98

Taurus247 wrote:I also went to see Viper last night. Always worth the drive. Thank you so much for working with me on time and everything. Love the new pistol cant wait to try it out!! Ill definitely be back again.

always a pleasure..enjoy the new toy.... :pbjtime:
 #88490  by brich2929

Another great visit to Viper's Den today...my son played upstairs and I got some new toys :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :pbjtime:
 #88495  by viper98

always a pleasure..thank you for stopping over.....
 #88639  by photog

Yet another terrific transaction with Viper98 on Sunday. Picked up some needed supplies as well as inquired about a firearm for a friend of mine. He offered such a great deal that my friend went to his house the next evening and purchased it!!! He then texted me afterwards to show me a picture of his newest addition, and to say what an absolutely great experience he had there.

Looks like the Viper98 fan club has yet another member!

As always Chris, Thank you for everything!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:
 #88668  by viper98

thank you sir..appreciate the kind words.....always a pleasure to have you both here..
 #88677  by scampbell3

Just returned home from visiting Viper tonight. Vic came home with a new EDC. Thanks again Viper for your time.

Chip
 #88688  by viper98

Thank you chip. Appreciate you guys driving all that way to come over. Enjoy the new toy.
 #90424  by Taurus247

Another great trip to vipers. Thanks for the all of the info and the new toy. :pbjtime: Also put the new ammo in my Taurus and carried it while stopping at wawa and around house when I got home already feel the huge difference. Cant wait to try it out. Then ill have to get more ;) So will be seeing you again soon. Thanks again.