Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #89745  by Amy Blackthorn

GhilleGirl wrote:Hi, Ellen here. Recently escaped from the tyranny of MD to Slower Lower DE. We fought like h*ll to stop their bad legislation but the Dems ignored our numbers. I hope to get started on getting my CCW soon.
Welcome to DELOC!!!
 #89932  by chuckie68

Hi all, my name is Chuck, Middletown, pushing 50. My wife and I just got our CC licenses -- 11 weeks! I was expecting 6 months so was very happy when they showed up in the mail box Saturday. I carry a Glock 23, wife has a sig 229.
 #89940  by Taurus247

I think that viper just gets on and searches for "Middletown". Lol im only kidding. Viper is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with.
 #90049  by internet troll

Hello, Internet Troll here. I live in Glen Mills Pa near the border of Delaware and frequently dine/shop along 202 not to mention riding my motorcycle in the Brandywine Battlefield area where it is easy to cross state lines without realizing it. (It still amazes me that if I cc on one side of an imaginary line I am an upstanding citizen, but become a criminal on the other side of the line)

I generally CC in Pa and recently sent away for my Utah license so I can CC in Delaware also. If everything goes well I should be getting my license in about a month.

Before carrying in Delaware I want to be as up to date on Delaware's carry laws as I can and this looks like a good place to learn. I do realize this is primarily a OC site and support people who choose to OC.

Have a nice day,

The Internet Troll
 #90050  by soundman2345

Welcome aboard Troll. This is a great site with great people. Here's a link for deccw
http://deccw.com/ Another great site.
 #90055  by stephpd

internet troll wrote: Before carrying in Delaware I want to be as up to date on Delaware's carry laws as I can and this looks like a good place to learn. I do realize this is primarily a OC site and support people who choose to OC.

Have a nice day,

The Internet Troll
Welcome!

Though we are an open carry site you'll find that many here also have a concealed carry license. We also have a few NRA licensed instructors here too. One of them just starting up a business for 'women only' training. So, it's not like we're anti concealed carry, just folks willing to defend the right to not have get the governments permission to carry.