Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
  by nj2del

viper98 wrote:Welcome...glad to see you and your family escaped

december i cant wait
  by Rpatten26

Hey everyone! I’m ryan, I’m 29 and I live in Newark. I do not have a cc, but I’m looking to oc in the area! Any advise would be great! Thanks!
  by Kuntryboy816

Welcome to the forum!
  by croyleje

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to say hi my name is Jason hope to get to know some of you better and wish everyone one a Happy New Year.
  by Amy Blackthorn

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  by airman1968

Welcome!!!
  by Kuntryboy816

croyleje wrote:Hello Everyone, Just wanted to say hi my name is Jason hope to get to know some of you better and wish everyone one a Happy New Year.
Welcome and how do ya do!
  by Doctor

I was in healthcare for 32+ years, but am now happily retired. My wife and I are the ‘victims’ of two home-invasion attempts (we reside in Sussex County). Upon advice of the Delaware State Police, we purchased a handgun (and then two more). Our first one is a Taurus Judge revolver .410/.45LongColt/45Schofield. Hers is a S&W Lady Smith polished stainless steel revolver .38 caliber; and mine is a S&W 460V Magnum polished stainless steel revolver .460 S&W Magnum/.45LongColt/.454Casull/.45Schofield. The Taurus Judge is sizable, the Lady Smith is light, and easy for her to handle, and the 460V is simply a ‘hand-cannon’. These guns are for home-defense first, and personal-protection second.
Last edited by Doctor on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  by pick_six

Welcome doctor. Congrats on retiring too.

Saw in your other post you to to the veterinary clinic in elsmere. Be careful there. If your a patient. (Personal horror story with father, a disabled vet, and that place)

It may be a good idea to take informal or formal training to learn to run your firearms.

That 460 is an interesting round. A friend uses a SW revolver with a long barrel, offhand I believe 6 or 8 inch, for deer hunting.
Doctor wrote:I was in healthcare for 32+ years, but am now happily retired. My wife and I are the ‘victims’ of two home-invasion attempts (we reside in Sussex County). Upon advice of the Delaware State Police, we purchased a handgun (and then two more). Our first one is a Taurus Judge revolver .410/.45LongCol/45Schofieldt. Hers is a S&W Lady Smith polished stainless steel revolver .38 caliber; and mine is a S&W 460V Magnum polished stainless steel revolver .460 S&W Magnum/.45LongColt/.454Casull/.45Schofield. The Taurus Judge is sizable, the Lady Smith is light, and easy for her to handle, and the 460V is simply a ‘hand-cannon’. These guns are for home-defense first, and personal-protection second.