Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #108960  by richie77

Hello there! I am a new gun owner and am just start to test the waters of OC. I purchased my first hand gun in May, which is a Glock 17 gen 3, 9mm. I know some people don't care for Glocks much, but I did my research and I feel it was the best choice for me. And I love it. I also have a marlin model 60 from 1974 (awesome) and a mosberg tactical .22 (junk). They were given to me by my dad. I was looking up info about OC and DE gun laws and came across this forum. I found it very helpful and figured, what the hell! I've never joined anything like this before, but everyone on here seems cool and excepting, and seem to care and i would like to be part of that. So, that being said, I will most likely have questions and look forward to reading others and hopefully be able to add some insight myself. I have a couple friend that open carry, but it feels a bit weird to me. which is a feeling i hope to overcome soon. Not fear, I don't really know what it is. Maybe just not not wanting to freak people out or something. From what I've read here, it seems I'm not the only one, and that it will pass. Thanks
 #108970  by Kuntryboy816

richie77 wrote:Hello there! I am a new gun owner and am just start to test the waters of OC. I purchased my first hand gun in May, which is a Glock 17 gen 3, 9mm. I know some people don't care for Glocks much, but I did my research and I feel it was the best choice for me. And I love it. I also have a marlin model 60 from 1974 (awesome) and a mosberg tactical .22 (junk). They were given to me by my dad. I was looking up info about OC and DE gun laws and came across this forum. I found it very helpful and figured, what the hell! I've never joined anything like this before, but everyone on here seems cool and excepting, and seem to care and i would like to be part of that. So, that being said, I will most likely have questions and look forward to reading others and hopefully be able to add some insight myself. I have a couple friend that open carry, but it feels a bit weird to me. which is a feeling i hope to overcome soon. Not fear, I don't really know what it is. Maybe just not not wanting to freak people out or something. From what I've read here, it seems I'm not the only one, and that it will pass. Thanks
Welcome Richie! We're always happy to have like-minded, responsible supporters of the 2A! There is a Meet & Greet every month. Check out the Monthly Meeting forum for details. Come and hang out with us.
 #108972  by airman1968

richie77 wrote:Hello there! I am a new gun owner and am just start to test the waters of OC. I purchased my first hand gun in May, which is a Glock 17 gen 3, 9mm. I know some people don't care for Glocks much, but I did my research and I feel it was the best choice for me. And I love it. I also have a marlin model 60 from 1974 (awesome) and a mosberg tactical .22 (junk). They were given to me by my dad. I was looking up info about OC and DE gun laws and came across this forum. I found it very helpful and figured, what the hell! I've never joined anything like this before, but everyone on here seems cool and excepting, and seem to care and i would like to be part of that. So, that being said, I will most likely have questions and look forward to reading others and hopefully be able to add some insight myself. I have a couple friend that open carry, but it feels a bit weird to me. which is a feeling i hope to overcome soon. Not fear, I don't really know what it is. Maybe just not not wanting to freak people out or something. From what I've read here, it seems I'm not the only one, and that it will pass. Thanks
Welcome to the forum...
 #109013  by Capachkid

Hello all. My name is Kevin. Live in Camden and recently retired from the AF. We are gonna stay here for a while, so I am gonna work on my CC permit. Until then, I will be open carrying. I carry a Glock 36 and I do love it!
 #109014  by airman1968

Capachkid wrote:Hello all. My name is Kevin. Live in Camden and recently retired from the AF. We are gonna stay here for a while, so I am gonna work on my CC permit. Until then, I will be open carrying. I carry a Glock 36 and I do love it!
Welcome Kevin. Enjoy the forum.