Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #109654  by Kuntryboy816

Welcome out of the Motherland and the oppression that is The People's Republic of New Jersey! Glad to have ya aboard. Just think of it this way, you can now do everything exactly opposite of what NJ does in regards to firearms... just kidding, that's not any sort of legal advice!

Come on out to one of our meet and greets! The next one is at Hibachis on Rt. 40, next Wednesday the 22nd. The M&Gs are always fun and the company and convo is excellent as well! :D
 #109661  by Owen

Welcome to DE & DELOC! :D
 #109672  by Kuntryboy816

zach619 wrote:Thanks! I will definitely try to make it out to the meeting. I think I seen you this morning or definitely the jeep in your profile picture lol nice setup!
Yep that's me! There's irony in having a "camo" vehicle that doesn't blend in.... :lol:
 #109774  by DaedalEVE

New member saying hi.
I currently live in Maryland (have pitty on me) but will be moving to Delaware at some point this year. I thought it would be good to learn a bit about open carry in delaware since it's something I intend to do.
At this point I have zero interest in getting a CCDW, because the process seems like complete BS in my opinion.
 #109794  by Owen

Welcome to DELOC!
DaedalEVE wrote:At this point I have zero interest in getting a CCDW, because the process seems like complete BS in my opinion.
I agree with that. 8-)
 #109862  by Owen

Welcome to DELOC!