Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #1785  by mustangdave

I didn't read the whole thread, but are we good to OC in the class at the VFW or is that a no-no?
 #1786  by Wynder

I will be.
 #1799  by dave_in_delaware

Rob,

I don't have a .22lr pistol, but I do have a .22lr bolt-action rifle (w/ scope) you could borrow for a while.

If it isn't too "small" for her, you could always borrow my Crossman Powermatic CO2 BB pistol. It still works, and I still have a bunch of BB's. It's what I'll start my kids on, eventually.
 #1825  by gbrown221

Does the range sell ammo??

I walked out of the gun shop today and forgot to buy a box of 45 cal.

I bought 380, 38, and 40 cal

I have three friends coming. each one is borowing a pistol from me to shoot but I forgot to buy a box of 45. If someone has an extra box I will gladly remit payment for it.

Bob: is the gathering open to all deloc members?

Greg
 #1826  by Wynder

Negative -- the range sells ear protection and targets, but that's about it. You'll probably have to hit a Walmart.

The gathering is open to all DELOC members, yep!
 #1827  by LordJim

What time you think you'll be making it to the range?
 #1828  by Wynder

LordJim wrote:What time you think you'll be making it to the range?
No idea... the classroom portion will be 2-3 hours, I believe. So, hopefully sometime in the 12:00 hour. Now, we'll be doing the observations in rotations of three people -- I have a schedule based on who registered when, so some people will have to wait for a short bit. Hopefully it'll only take a maximum of 10 minutes per group of three.

That's the only crappy thing.
 #1829  by Wynder

BTW, I think I'll be doing IHOP at 7am, guys.
 #1830  by LordJim

7am
On a SATURDAY? You sick bastard! :o

-
Jim
 #1831  by Wynder

LordJim wrote:
7am
On a SATURDAY? You sick bastard! :o

-
Jim
No kids yet, Jim?

I'm up, every day at 5:30, weekend or no. :)