Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #103462  by Owen

Every time I check to see if Brandywine Hundred Rod and Gun Club has any activities open to the public there is nothing listed on their calendar at all except two recurring items. Their website has 2013 data posted on it. Is that place still open?

Anyone here a member and know the secret knock, handsign or whatever it takes to find out about this place?
 #103463  by dave_in_delaware

Is there a phone number posted on their website? Or the "leader's" email? Some sort of contact info....
 #103469  by Owen

twfran wrote:The club is active. There are a few open to the public events during the year. I will see if I can get a list for 2015.

The calendar has never really been a priority. Most info comes out in the newsletter.
Great Thanks!

No offence intended, but I guess when you are full and not accepting any new non-related members the need for an up to date website is diminished.
 #103473  by twfran

The Dec 2014 newsletter indicates that the 2015 calendar of events will be published this month. When it appears, I will post the open events in this thread.

Generally, there are several "any rifle" and Garand matches. Have not seen any handgun events in recent years. But, you never know.
 #103477  by Owen

twfran wrote:The Dec 2014 newsletter indicates that the 2015 calendar of events will be published this month. When it appears, I will post the open events in this thread.

Generally, there are several "any rifle" and Garand matches. Have not seen any handgun events in recent years. But, you never know.
Thanks! Rifle was what I was after.