Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #4665  by myopicvisionary

August 24th, 2008

August match in Sudlersville. I signed up for three relays today. My first two relays were terrible. My third though, was a 461-12X. This nudges my season high average to 461.33 points @ 96.11%. The weak side barricade stage still screws with me.
 #6644  by myopicvisionary

October 26th, 2008

Last match in Sudlersville and for the season. I fired three relays today. My first relay was a 468-17X! My second though, sucked with a 455-17X. I blazed through the strings like a madman! The last relay garnered me a 463-22X. My season high average jumped to 464.33 points @ 96.74%. I should be good for the Governor's Ten, but the top five is still elusive. One guy shot a 476-30X today!
 #7149  by LordJim

Now that I have some idea of what this course is . . . . .

WOW. Those scores are impressive! I'll also likely be signing up for next years competition, it's fun!

-
Jim
 #7154  by myopicvisionary

Thank you. I enjoyed myself Monday.
 #10700  by myopicvisionary

2009 DLEMA schedule for PPC Stock Auto matches:

Sun. APR 11 Seaford
Sat. MAY 24 Sudlersville
Sun. JUN 13 Seaford
Sat. JUL 19 Sudlersville
Sun. AUG 08 Seaford
Sat. SEP 20 Sudlersville
Sun. OCT 10 Seaford
 #10702  by RangeRat

myopicvisionary wrote:2009 DLEMA schedule for PPC Stock Auto matches:

Sun. APR 11 Seaford
Sat. MAY 24 Sudlersville
Sun. JUN 13 Seaford
Sat. JUL 19 Sudlersville
Sun. AUG 08 Seaford
Sat. SEP 20 Sudlersville
Sun. OCT 10 Seaford
"Stock Auto" meaning like out-of-the-box guns? Does the M&P 9mm fall into that? Sounds like it may. I'd be down for this.. Anyone else from here doing it? Sounds like it'd be fun.. If you miss a weekend, does it affect your score adversely? Thanks!
 #10719  by myopicvisionary

Your season's average of three highest scores count towards the trophy. We shoot at two different ranges over the span of seven months. You must shoot at least once on each range during the season. Stock auto means out of the box stock. Some modifications are allowed. I have rubber grips on my Kimber Custom II. But basically it is factory stock, no race guns. Two categories, Police and Civilian. The match director is Gene Esham. Mesham1@aol.com or (302) 934-6854.
 #10724  by George

myopicvisionary wrote:Your season's average of three highest scores count towards the trophy. We shoot at two different ranges over the span of seven months. You must shoot at least once on each range during the season. Stock auto means out of the box stock. Some modifications are allowed. I have rubber grips on my Kimber Custom II. But basically it is factory stock, no race guns. Two categories, Police and Civilian. The match director is Gene Esham. Mesham1@aol.com or (302) 934-6854.
you mean "police and non police"?
 #10734  by stephpd

George wrote:
you mean "police and non police"?
Police don't consider themselves civilians. ;)