Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #105478  by hukuzatuna

I will probably be having a range day on Monday, and go back to Targetmaster. There is a slight chance that instead I'll be going to New Holland gun club with a friend in order to work on dynamic combat techniques (firing around barriers, running from cover to cover, multiple targets to engage, etc.). If I go to Targetmaster, would anyone like to meet up at a particular time? I'd suggest 10:00 a.m. when the open to get the most probable chance of getting multiple lanes together.

Yesterday was range day with my friend Beth, who moved up from the .22LR target pistol to my Gen2 Glock 17, which has a much different trigger pull than the target pistol. She did well, though, and improved noticeably during the shoot. She loves shooting, which is great because I like hanging out with her and shooting is a good excuse. ;)

I didn't do too badly with my new Gen3 Glock at ten yards. Need to improve both speed and sight alignment/picture. Also, I have a slight flinch down and left, so I need to do a lot more dry fire practice.
 #105479  by Kuntryboy816

I would've loved to meet up and throw some lead downrange but unfortunately I'll be at work and won't be off until 3p. The wife's been aching to get back on the range as well. Maybe next time.

Have fun and have a happy and safe Independence Day!