Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #106792  by Hgresty21

Hey headed out to ommelanden for my first time since moving here.

Will anyone else be there?

What should I expect?

What are the rules?
 #106795  by cmath

It's not too bad there. Follow rules no problems. Biggest rules implemented, no more then 10rds per mag. 1rd/1second. No draw firing(drawing from holster and firing) other then that it's common sense..ears & eyes- the basics. For only 4$ it's great. It's really the only place I go. But on Sundays it is pretty busy. Guys from first state firearms training run a CCW class range time 9-10/10:30ish Sunday mornings. So the "pistol side" will be packed that morning. As for only half an hour, I have never had an issue with running out of time. Even when my wife and I share a booth with multiple firearms, I normally run out of ammo before time. I'm hoping to get over there this weekend aswell. Have fun!!
 #106796  by cmath

As for all the rules, they are listed multiple times on multiple signs throughout the facilities. Bring ears & eyes. Bring everything you'll need-firearms,ammo,targets,tape for the targets or a staple gun. They only provide the facility. And they check your ammo with a magnet, so do not bring any steel stuff.
 #106798  by soundman2345

No human shaped targets. Go past the pistol range to the office to pay, then go to the range.
 #106826  by cmath

I was there this morning with the wife. Had a sitter for my daughter available so took full advantage of it. It was packed this morning!