Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #39360  by jslacker

I know it's short notice, really short notice, but JSLACKER is en route to Ommenlanden once again. Wed and Fri is what my schedule permits. I usually go for about an hour or so. Maybe I will see you!?
 #39404  by jslacker

shot about 200rds thru my G17 EDC. Shot 50rds thru my bros G22 and a few thru pops' ol .44 black powder pistol. Nice groups too! All in all a pretty good trip! Hardly anybody was there too. :D
 #39420  by jslacker

[quote="myopicvisionary"]I was there from about 3 to 4. Last practice before Sunday's M1 match.Just missed us, left at 1330. Too bad I work Sundays :(
 #39608  by jslacker

Headed down on Wed. with my brother and possibly a buddy from work... still working the time frame out. Anybody going this Wed 10/27/10?
 #39645  by jslacker

OK boys and girls, the time has been set for 1030ish for Wednesday, October 27th, 2010. I will be there with my brother and maybe a pal from work. I will be looking forward to possibly seeing some of my fellow DELOC members, if your schedules allow of course.
 #39659  by jslacker

The rain will not keep me away! My bro and I are headed down now. I will be in a DC shirt if anyone wants to stop by and say hi.
 #39665  by jslacker

Sent 200 rds down range with the G17. Shot left handed and sucked, shot right handed, did better than last time, and shot sitting and standing too, nothing out of the norm in the last 2 positions. FUN