Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #52374  by GatorDude

Condition1 wrote:I do, I vote :D
That's about as far from a line-item veto as you can get....

Now...back to discussing ENSF. I'm in! I'd be good at being a complete jackass RSO! :o :mrgreen:
 #52375  by Condition1

GatorDude wrote:
Condition1 wrote:I do, I vote :D
That's about as far from a line-item veto as you can get....

Now...back to discussing ENSF. I'm in! I'd be good at being a complete jackass RSO! :o :mrgreen:

Second that :lol:
Last edited by Condition1 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #52377  by NormH3

I volunteer to be a "firing range newbie" that will require RSO attention.
 #52404  by Jeepflexin

Tony T wrote:I really don't think the government should be in the business of providing people a place to shoot, it should be left up to the citizens who enjoy the sport and private industry. Maybe the NRA. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution which authorizes government to do so.

Hell, I'd be surprised if you haven't used some of your own income to join a private facility yet.
Nice try to side track my thread Tony. Your wear your ignorance like a badge of honor, thanks for the chuckle.
 #52406  by GatorDude

Jeepflexin wrote:
Tony T wrote:I really don't think the government should be in the business of providing people a place to shoot, it should be left up to the citizens who enjoy the sport and private industry. Maybe the NRA. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution which authorizes government to do so.

Hell, I'd be surprised if you haven't used some of your own income to join a private facility yet.
Nice try to side track my thread Tony. Your wear your ignorance like a badge of honor, thanks for the chuckle.
Did the sarcasm get lost on you, Pete? Geez.... :banghead: