Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #56778  by myopicvisionary

Going to practice with 100 rounds and coming home with several hundred fired cases! Some guy was going through several bulk packs of .45ACP hardball and didn't want his brass.
 #56779  by Condition1

That is great, I always get lucky with .45s and 5.56
 #58279  by myopicvisionary

Picked up a load of .30-06 and nickel .308 brass during practice at Ommelanden today!
 #58280  by Mirlen

I don't reload myself, but I just can't see leaving my brass anyways...call me a packrat, whatever, I figure SOME day I may want to reload it, or I might sell it.. Just can't see why I'd want to just leave it laying around, seems kinda silly, I paid for'em!
 #58281  by Condition1

Very true. Even if you never going to reload a particular round but you shoot enough of it, you can save enough brass to sell it and get factory ammo.
 #58283  by jslacker

Condition1 wrote:Very true. Even if you never going to reload a particular round but you shoot enough of it, you can save enough brass to sell it and get factory ammo.
Or off a mixed bag of brass to a newbie looking to get into reloading! ;)
 #58285  by astro_wanabe

Well if you had come later in the day you could have had my 9mm cases!
 #58286  by jslacker

Thanks Astro, I have about :pointlaugh: 6 tons of fired 9mm brass in my closet just waiting for me... 3 tons of it came from C1
 #63700  by jaal4

Happiness can find in many things.Everyman has different way to get satisfied.And happiness always is immersed in satisfaction.I can get satisfied when I win the game.Win makes me happy.