Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #63751  by Lascivious1

I was gonna write a whole review of my experience with it at the range but time is short since im off to work in 1 hour.

so i'll keep it short and the point. first thing i noticed that i have to train myself is to just use the tip of my finger to pull the trigger. i noticed when i had the full finger on i was missing left quite abit. after the adjustment i wasnt missing as much.
Before i started actually aiming and testing the gun out i ran around 150 rounds just aiming down range at a long distance target to warm it up and see if i get any jams,missfires,etc.
nothing wrong works like a charm.

stats:
at 7 yards 45 rounds only 2 missed but just outside the left of the bullseye. i didnt think i would miss at all but i think its the finger wrapped around the trigger thats getting me.

new tsrget at 15 yards 45 rounds missed 3 times. but again just outside the left of the target. i cant mis with this gun! :pbjtime:

next test: RAPID FIRE :sparring:
ran 30 rounds "2 clips" back to back. i cant even explain how exciting that was!
it made me feel like i need to give the gun a name like a dog and yell attack when i want to rapid fire lol :pointlaugh:

still no issues the gun is baddass!

so last target. i got a zombie one. i like fun :D
i placed this one at 20 yards. wow you dont think 20 is far till you see it on the range. anyway loaded up the PPQ and started firing 3 clips. i cant tell you how excited i am with this gun. all 45 rounds hit the zombie. now they didnt hit exactly where i aimed but they all hit the head and body.
EXAMPLE: aimed for the head but hit the neck or shoulder. if you have seen the zombie targets the bodies are very small on paper so a hit is a hit to me especially at 20 yards.

after that i had so much fun with rapid fire decided to finalize the visit with two more clips of rapid fire. all i can say it too much fun :lol:

Last thoughts: this gun is the best! i see a lot of reviews and people say its the best and i have to agree. if your a collector you have to add this to your list.
theres too many good things about it. it feels right,it looks right,it shoots right, its got a trigger that is amazing.
now if i could find a red dot sight for it and a level 2 holster i would be set. but i think its gonna be sometime before i complete this gun since its still pretty much new to the market and have to wait for companies make accesories for it.
 #63755  by jslacker

Clips.... :roll:
 #63758  by myopicvisionary

Actually, a clip holds(not feeds) ammunition inside of the weapon and is required for normal operation of the weapon. The prime example of this is the M1 Garand. In the picture above, the item on the left is NOT a clip. It is a charger.
 #63759  by cj45lc

bmel17 wrote:lmao

OH SNAP...not the clip thing

lmao

Btw my wife has the PK 380 & pretty much the same review, she shots it pretty doggone good & it eats all the cheap ammo great
 #63762  by jslacker

myopicvisionary wrote:Actually, a clip holds(not feeds) ammunition inside of the weapon and is required for normal operation of the weapon. The prime example of this is the M1 Garand. In the picture above, the item on the left is NOT a clip. It is a charger.
Correct me if I'm wrong please, but isn't it also commonly referred to as a stripper clip?
 #63767  by Lascivious1

jslacker wrote:Clips.... :roll:
Yeh what was i thinking saying that. i meant to say Mags. give me a break it was early in the morning and i only had half a cup of coffee in me :oops:
 #63770  by cslade454

per US manual(M14) TM 9-1005-223-12 The clip is called a "Cartridge Clip"

Per US manual(M1) FM 23-5 The clip is called an "En-Block clip" Many times in this manual it is referred to as just "Clip" Or "Metal Clip".

Per US manual(M16a2) TM 9 1005-319-10 The clip is called a "stripper clip".

Generally Clips are used to load magazines. Repeating arms have magazines not clips.
 #63771  by WPCatfish

Lascivious1 wrote:
so last target. i got a zombie one. i like fun :D
i placed this one at 20 yards. wow you dont think 20 is far till you see it on the range. anyway loaded up the PPQ and started firing 3 clips. i cant tell you how excited i am with this gun. all 45 rounds hit the zombie. now they didnt hit exactly where i aimed but they all hit the head and body.
EXAMPLE: aimed for the head but hit the neck or shoulder. if you have seen the zombie targets the bodies are very small on paper so a hit is a hit to me especially at 20 yards.

Only headshots really count with Zombies.