Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #63773  by bmel17

WPCatfish wrote:
Lascivious1 wrote:
so last target. i got a zombie one. i like fun :D
i placed this one at 20 yards. wow you dont think 20 is far till you see it on the range. anyway loaded up the PPQ and started firing 3 clips. i cant tell you how excited i am with this gun. all 45 rounds hit the zombie. now they didnt hit exactly where i aimed but they all hit the head and body.
EXAMPLE: aimed for the head but hit the neck or shoulder. if you have seen the zombie targets the bodies are very small on paper so a hit is a hit to me especially at 20 yards.

Only headshots really count with Zombies.
eh taking out a leg really slows them to a crawl though. easy then to get away or take a much easier head shot!
 #63788  by Lascivious1

bmel17 wrote:
WPCatfish wrote:
Lascivious1 wrote:
so last target. i got a zombie one. i like fun :D
i placed this one at 20 yards. wow you dont think 20 is far till you see it on the range. anyway loaded up the PPQ and started firing 3 clips. i cant tell you how excited i am with this gun. all 45 rounds hit the zombie. now they didnt hit exactly where i aimed but they all hit the head and body.
EXAMPLE: aimed for the head but hit the neck or shoulder. if you have seen the zombie targets the bodies are very small on paper so a hit is a hit to me especially at 20 yards.

Only headshots really count with Zombies.
eh taking out a leg really slows them to a crawl though. easy then to get away or take a much easier head shot!
trust me, ill get a head shot! if not at 20 yards i will at 10 :pbjtime:
 #67257  by Jonnybow

I'm glad someone else on here has found Walther stuff to be really nice. I have the PPQ in .40 and love it. I also bought the PK380 for my daughter so she can join me at the range.
I've put almost 1200 rounds through the PPQ so far and have had zero malfunctions.
Between the XDM and the PPQ, I have a tough choice as to which one gets used more.
 #67269  by Lascivious1

Jonnybow wrote:I'm glad someone else on here has found Walther stuff to be really nice. I have the PPQ in .40 and love it. I also bought the PK380 for my daughter so she can join me at the range.
I've put almost 1200 rounds through the PPQ so far and have had zero malfunctions.
Between the XDM and the PPQ, I have a tough choice as to which one gets used more.
When i saw the PPQ i knew it was the Stuff! even before i checked specs and reviews.
I just wish i could shoot it more.
what i really wish is it had a 30 rnd mag so i could rapid fire longer :pbjtime:
15 rnds goes way to fast lol