Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #63932  by georgie c

target master has a strict dress code posted. if they are not inforcing it , compain to the management
 #63955  by bluedog46

John75 wrote:The safety part is a little concerning but I think it's great that new shooters are coming out. More people won't be scared of guns and may want to own one.
:applause:

On the dress code thing I have seen a guy bounced over refusing to turn his ball cap around that he was wearing backwords.
 #63960  by Lascivious1

I think you guys missed my whole point of this post :?

Like there gonna kick some chik out with daisy dukes on and her boobs popping out and anyone complaining about that has to be ghey.
and if he does that im complaining that his limp wrist is a concern to me that he may misfire his gun lol :applause:
 #70013  by First-OR-Last

Went to targetmaster yesterday afternoon. There was a bit of a crowd but it actually moved pretty quickly. The staff was polite and helpfull. I wanted to try a few guns that I am looking at buying. I rented the xd9, fnx9, and Sr40. I absolutely love the Sr40!!
 #70014  by bluedog46

I have an sr9 compact. Its a pretty good gun. I always advise the 9mm only because of the lower ammo cost but 40 is good as well. The appear to be pretty good choices as i never shot the fn, but the xd pistols are really really good. My wife has a compact xd9 and loves it.