Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #67734  by whatevah

Don't forget about Elk Neck, just have to bring your own 4' target stand... they have a 100yd rifle range.
 #67735  by Mirlen

radnor wrote:SCCSFA?
Yup, SCCSFA. Turns out that my name is up for membership so I just have to appeal to the board on the 26th to apply... I was actually up for last month but didn't know it...thought Amy was sending me the form just to get some things out of the way but was actually next in line! Doh!
 #67738  by radnor

Been thinking about SCCSFA. Taught a few classes there. Facility is nice. People I came in contact were nice.
 #67740  by knohope

I too will be at the meeting on the 26th to petition the board for membership at SCCSFA. Thanks to radnor for recommending that I check it out.
 #67742  by phlydude

I sent in my membership form with a copy of my NRA card...just waiting to hear back from the membership folks if I made the deadline (7 days) for the June meeting of if I will have to wait until July.
(EDIT) - just received the notice - June 26th I will be there to petition the committee for membership

Will you be able to use the facilities right away or will you have to wait until the following month for the member orientation that occurs before the meeting?
 #67755  by astro_wanabe

With the new facilities at Ommelanden, I wonder if they'll be changing their rates? Having the rails will definately be nice, no more waisting 1/4 your time on cold ranges for target retrieval.
 #67769  by Mirlen

phlydude wrote:Will you be able to use the facilities right away or will you have to wait until the following month for the member orientation that occurs before the meeting?
Not sure...I think you might have to wait since you won't be a member yet and the orientation is an hour prior to when they said to be there... Gonna email to clarify...