Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #68109  by Lascivious1

I'd like to know that other course as well. but for now Elk Neck will be my home. I personally think its well worth $50 a month. especially if i can find weekdays when no one is there.

I'll just use target master during the winter or rainy days.

Wonder if i can put a backstop up in my apartment :pbjtime: :lol:
 #68112  by Boots

Lascivious1 wrote:I'd like to know that other course as well. but for now Elk Neck will be my home. I personally think its well worth $50 a month. ....
Buy the yearly pass and it's $50 for the entire year... or, at least until December 31.
 #68145  by phlydude

I petitioned to SCCSFA on Tuesday...will hear by Tues 7/10 whether or not I am able to come in for the orientation at the end of the month.
If all works out, I will be shooting there 7/25 or after on a 1 yr probation

It works out too because they are a CMP affiliated club - get a certification of my proper handling and shooting of a firearm and I am able to get a CMP M1!
 #68160  by bluedog46

Lascivious1 wrote: Wonder if i can put a backstop up in my apartment :pbjtime: :lol:
you would need an illegal silencer for that to not be noticed or an "undocumented suppressor"
 #68299  by tom_20m

bluedog46 wrote:
Lascivious1 wrote: Wonder if i can put a backstop up in my apartment :pbjtime: :lol:
you would need an illegal silencer for that to not be noticed or an "undocumented suppressor"
Just have "Call of Duty" blasting in the back ground while you're shooting. They'll think nothing of it.
 #68327  by Lascivious1

tom_20m wrote:
bluedog46 wrote:
Just have "Call of Duty" blasting in the back ground while you're shooting. They'll think nothing of it.
I play battlefield3 with the helicopters and tanks running no one would hear anything especially with my 6-1 surround sound :pbjtime:
 #68782  by Delta2Echo

Ommelanden is going to be increasing their rates soon, as well. It's a real shame people here in New Castle and even Kent county don't have better options for public ranges within the state. It would be awesome to have a place with a pistol range like the one in ommelanden now with a separate rifle range at least 200 yds.