Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #68365  by cj45lc

Seems like every time I go there someone is shooting an AR, haven't seen any Ak's there
 #68449  by Tate

I shoot here all the time in fact it's the only place I go now, I only shoot my .45 and .380, but on occasion I get to try something new out. First time I shot a galil was at shooters choice. They close the rifle side if they are doing training or if the police are coming in for range time from what I've seen. As far as bringing your own ammo they have never said anything to me and I always bring my own. I may buy a box before I leave. The cost is $17 an hr $1 eye $1 ear.
 #69039  by Jonnybow

I shoot at Shooter's once a week, we are full members and range time is free. I see guys shooting AR's all the time but as mentioned, no Tulla ammo.

Good folks, sometimes a bit anal about rapid fire since they don't like it and don't "allow" it. Shorter range if you are looking to sight in a long gun but plenty long for any pistol at self defense ranges. Prices are acceptable for a full service gun shop, you can do better at Bud's or some online locations of course.
Overall, pretty knowledgeable folks and are very willing to help with whatever you ask.