Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #69011  by phlydude

If you didn't already petition to the SCCSFA, most likely you will not be able to get in there during the remainder of 2012. I had a long conversation with Amy over there this evening and she said that they are getting close to 1400 members and they want to make sure that the experience is good. They are actually thinking about contracting the member base through natural attrition once it is determined what a good number is. Basically, that could mean wait for someone to pass on or wait for someone not to renew before they will open the books again.

Man, the choices are becoming fewer and fewer for those of us upstate.

Fortunately, I was able to petition last month and will go for orientation on July 31 :pbjtime:
 #69022  by phlydude

She said the notifications will go out on Wednesday. I spent an hour talking to her on the phone last evening just shooting the $hit so wait until Thursday and then call her...she said when she told us during the meeting that it would be 2 weeks, she forgot this month had 5 Tuesdays and that is what the delay is...I'm pretty sure everyone that petitioned made it by the counts that she was giving.
Last edited by phlydude on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #69050  by Mirlen

phlydude wrote:She said the notifications will go out on Wednesday. I spent an hour talking to her on the phone last evening just shooting the $hit so wait until Thursday and then call her...she said when she told us during the meeting that it would be 2 weeks, she forgot this month had 5 Tuesdays and that is what the delay is...I'm pretty sure everyone that petitioned made it by the counts that she was giving.
Dropped a note and got a response echoing this. So see ya on the 31st soon-to-be-fellow-member >Secret Handshake<.