Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #91030  by Tate

Well I haven't posted in a while, I have had 3 trips since my last post, 1st trip was about 5 months ago, a friend let me come shoot on his property, we shot some handgun and shotgun, shooting on someone's property not indoors being able to move and walk etc was so much more fun than standing still at shooters choice, we managed to shoot some clays too, did pretty good for not doing It in a long time,
About 4 months ago I was invited to a church get together/BBQ/shoot from a friend on a church members farm, huge land and awesome people, managed to shoot some .45 out of my XD, Shot some Clays with my 500 and the GF joined in her first time and she loved it, got to try out a HK USP 9mm, beautiful gun. Got to shoot the AR from 25-200 yards (man 7 mags went fast), and got to shoot a Remington 700 prone out the back of a pickup truck at 285 yards, all in all fun times.
Today I managed to finally afford to go shoot my new Glock 17, I bought 250 rounds and invited my friend out for his birthday today, all 250 rounds went through the Glock flawlessly with 0 issues, I am used to the bulkiness and how much bigger the Springfield XD .45 is in my hand, but the 9mm was very controllable, my biggest complaint is the trigger is terrible, Idk if it was pinching my finger, or if it was trigger slap but my finger was irritated by the time we left, the gun shot great but my groups were all a little left it seemed. Not sure if its me or the sights, I'm used to the three dots and not the rear square type glock sight. Anyways here's my very first two mag groupings from the 17 ever, tell me what you think, and if anyone has issues with the glock hurting their fingers.

#91039  by cj45lc

Looks like you get along with that Glock pretty good

cool that you got to stretch out your AR, I need to get mine somewhere to shoot 200 yds or better lol
 #92124  by unclejack

Hi Tate, I was under the impression that Omemlander range was somewhere around 50 yds. Give them a call 302-323-5333 (please excuse my spelling)
 #92184  by spillanej

unclejack wrote:Hi Tate, I was under the impression that Omemlander range was somewhere around 50 yds. Give them a call 302-323-5333 (please excuse my spelling)
By my memory the longer part of the range goes out to 54 yards
 #92191  by myopicvisionary

50 yard rifle range, 25 yard pistol range.
 #92206  by spillanej

myopicvisionary wrote:50 yard rifle range, 25 yard pistol range.
:grin: