Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #89608  by sethinde

I have been frequenting the Delaware state pistol club's Action Pistol Nights. John always puts together great scenario's and shooting challenges. Definitely a great way to sharpen your skills on the range. I don't know other peoples experiences here, but the people who are there most often are very nice. John and his family are very friendly and welcoming as well as the shooters, and all are willing to share a bit of insight into the world of practical shooting.

Mondays are always a bit crowded and the nights that are 2nd and 4th Wednesday are usually the least crowded.

I am going this Wednesday, Who else would like to go? 6pm, first time shooters need to be there early to qualify. Qualify by drawing from a holster and landing 5 rounds on paper at 7 yards safely.
 #89613  by sanman9781

I've been wanting to go and try that but I don't have an OWB holster...only IWB that I can't use since I don't as of yet have a DE CCW...unless maybe I tuck my shirt in between myself and the holster...I really should get one so I can at least OC until I get my DE CCW...
 #89616  by sethinde

I was told that a true open carry holster had to be OWB and on your strong side. I was also told it was illegal to holster a handgun in a IWB holster even with your shirt tucked and handgun exposed. Go figure :banghead: