Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #89772  by soundman2345

Hitting Targetmaster in the morning with my brother-in-law and a good friend. I only wish my new glock was here. :cry:
 #89790  by soundman2345

Started my membership there today. Had a great time, sent about 100-150 rounds downrange. Nothing at all to complain about.
 #89820  by spillanej

After having received a blast concussion there from their excellent ability to think in putting the guy firing a large caliber rifle (.300 win mag to .338 lapua... I couldnt think anymore but it was a lot bigger than a .308) into an indoor range with a sideways muzzlebreak... yeah.. people 5 lanes over had their skulls rattle.

Noteworthy facts: muzzlebreaks greatly increase the audible volume and pressure of the round being fired... just in the direction they port gases and not forward.

Large caliber rifles should not be used indoors.

Muzzlebreaks should not be used indoors.

Targetmaster range officers should not be allowed to think.
 #89826  by Pjd832

That's odd as the ros are usually on top of the enforcement not to mention the rules definitely prohibit anything over 2300fps except 223/556....and rifles are lined up in the far left with the block demising wall so the "delicate" disposition shooters are afforded some protection lol
 #89844  by spillanej

Pjd832 wrote:That's odd as the ros are usually on top of the enforcement not to mention the rules definitely prohibit anything over 2300fps except 223/556....and rifles are lined up in the far left with the block demising wall so the "delicate" disposition shooters are afforded some protection lol
Depends on how much they like you.