Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #91828  by Kuntryboy816

This whole trip started because my next youngest brother, who I hate at the moment :troll: , won a friggin EOTech sight w/ magnifier for his AR off of some blasted Facebook giveaway. I'm not at all jealous......... :mrgreen: He got it in Friday morning so, naturally, we had to go test it out. We got down to the range later than we planned but still had about 1.5 hours to shoot. While he was messing with mounting it, I took the opportuninty to send some lead down range with my rifle. I was a little off to the right at first but I started using some Kentucky windage (@ 100yds :lol: ) which put me back on target. I need to pick up an adjustment tool so I can move the front sight.

Once mounted he found out no batteries :lol: so I shot one 30 round mag from my other brother's Colt and they plinked a little with their .22s. Good time but we need to get this sight fired up! We'll probably head down again in the near future. We didn't have any issues except for my brother parking his Jeep in front of the sign in station with the 4 giant, green, reflective "No Parking" signs. Ranger gave him a little grief over it but not much.
 #91881  by wpage

My sights generally come with batteries included...

What did you need those little nickle size batteries?
 #91980  by mayya

I've been to Don Pablos 5x in the past month (all while OC) and haven't had any issues. BUT, then again we normally have less than 10 people in our party.
 #92010  by spillanej

wpage wrote:My sights generally come with batteries included...

What did you need those little nickle size batteries?
Usually CR2032 or LR44. Buy them 50 to 500 a set for the same price of 2 to 10 at walmart through Amazon or eBay
 #92017  by Kuntryboy816

He said that he found the batteries a few days later packaged in the box the sight came in. He's a moron and I still ain't talking to him! :lol:
 #92022  by spillanej

Kuntryboy816 wrote:He said that he found the batteries a few days later packaged in the box the sight came in. He's a moron and I still ain't talking to him! :lol:
Lol
 #92916  by wpage

Found batteries are like found money!