Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #91858  by myopicvisionary

October 22, 2013

I had a good day at the range today. It was a rimfire day as all I brought were .22LRs. I brought two pistols, my 2012 Pac-Lite and my 1949 Colt Woodsman Target. Sixty-four years old, the Colt beats the newcomer by a country mile. I also took along one rifle, my 1971 "Western Auto" Marlin 150M. Still wearing a weary looking Tasco rimfire scope, it continues to perform solidly. While I was there, another shooter was having difficulty get his "new to him" M1 Garand sighted in. By his own admission, he was used to using a scope and thus was struggling with the iron battle sights. I gave him an quick run down on the aperture and blade and within two clips, he had a solid 100 yard zero. In gratitude, he gave me a full clip of 1980 Greek HXP M2 ball ammo!
 #91861  by SasquatchAF

Finally!!!!! A time when CLIP is used in the right situation!!!!! :pbjtime:
 #91862  by spillanej

SasquatchAF wrote:Finally!!!!! A time when CLIP is used in the right situation!!!!! :pbjtime:
im having the medal milled right now... we'll host the award ceremony at Viper's
 #91894  by Amy Blackthorn

SasquatchAF wrote:Finally!!!!! A time when CLIP is used in the right situation!!!!! :pbjtime:
Yes! It's a beautiful thing. I got chills.