Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
  by Owen

Do I count as a noob? :troll:

I'd be ok with just helping out on those nights. I support bringing new people into our sport 110%! :pbjtime:
  by Chizult

radnor wrote:John confirmed 2nd Wed of the month it is.

Happy B-day to the wife.
Gah! I knew you were going to do that to me!!
  by radnor

Sorry. You'll have to give her the new toy early and dinner too.
Guess she'll beat the S%$& out of you when we all sing happy birthday...

Hopefully SHE picked it out and hands on first.
  by Fishhunter911

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!
  by cj45lc

radnor wrote:Sorry. You'll have to give her the new toy early and dinner too.
Guess she'll beat the S%$& out of you when we all sing happy birthday...

Hopefully SHE picked it out and hands on first.
Now that is funny right there...LMAO
  by radnor

Just sent to the members @ DSPC:

Good morning to all!

On Wednesday November 13 @ 5:30PM we will be having Action Pistol for beginners. This event is open to members and non-members. Cost for members: $3.00 and non-members: $5.00. You will need a strong side holster and 50-60 rounds of ammo.

I am asking the regular AP shooters not to shoot this night so we can introduce new shooters to AP.

As always, be safe.
  by radnor

New shooters please arrive NO LATER THAN 5:30 for a safety briefing, orientation, and qualifying shoot.
  by cj45lc

Good deal

Hopefully I'll be able to make it...if my dumb ass doesn't forget the date lol
  by radnor

On Wednesday 11 Dec @ 5:15PM we will be having Action Pistol for beginners. This event is open to members and non-members. Cost for members: $3.00 and non-members: $5.00. You will need a strong side holster and 50-60 rounds of ammo.

I am asking the regular AP shooters not to shoot this night so we can introduce new shooters to AP.

As always, be safe.
  by Owen

radnor wrote:On Wednesday 11 Dec @ 5:15PM we will be having Action Pistol for beginners. This event is open to members and non-members. Cost for members: $3.00 and non-members: $5.00. You will need a strong side holster and 50-60 rounds of ammo.

As always, be safe.
Sounds good to me. 8-)