Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #91911  by radnor

Owen wrote: @radnor - I think I missed you, sorry. I'm bad with names. :roll:
Really Owen....
 #91912  by Owen

radnor wrote:
Really Owen....
Yes really. YGPM :(
 #91914  by Owen

Owen wrote:
radnor wrote:
Really Owen....
Yes really. YGPM :(
Got your PM. :o I think I'm loosing it! Can't believe I forgot that! :oops:

I did have a good laugh at myself at that though! :lol: So it's all good! :mrgreen:
 #91916  by Chizult

Maybe some of you guys can help me with a question I have about the action pistol events. I went a couple weeks ago for the first time and had a blast. I plan on making it back and I'm really interested in the carbine events. Is there a schedule for when those events will be included? Is it ever just carbines, or is that always part of the evening...combined with pistol work? And finally...do carbines ever happen on the Wed. night, or is it just a Monday night thing? Thanks!
 #91917  by Kuntryboy816

Chizult wrote:Maybe some of you guys can help me with a question I have about the action pistol events. I went a couple weeks ago for the first time and had a blast. I plan on making it back and I'm really interested in the carbine events. Is there a schedule for when those events will be included? Is it ever just carbines, or is that always part of the evening...combined with pistol work? And finally...do carbines ever happen on the Wed. night, or is it just a Monday night thing? Thanks!
John did mention something about it last night but I didn't catch all of it. To me, it sounded like it was a club/member thing that they were inviting us to but not really open to the public.

http://www.delawarestatepistolclub.org/activities2

I'll defer to John (Shrek) or Owen on this as they are part of DSPC.
 #91919  by radnor

OK.... When it's only pistols there are 3 courses of fire all done with pistols. On carbine night there are 2 pistol courses and 1 carbine. The rotation between pistol & pistol/carbine. 2 weeks just pistol, 2 weeks both. Just came off 2 weeks of pistol.

I'm not 100% sure of this but the Wed night shoot is the course they did 2 weeks earlier. Wed night shoots are the 2nd & 4th Wed of the month.

As Owen said, carbines are either pistol cal or .22.

All AP courses are open to the public.
http://www.delawarestatepistolclub.org/calendar
 #91921  by radnor

Fishhunter911 wrote:I too have put it off because I have never done it before. If they do a AP for noobs, I would be all over it!
emailing back and forth w/ John now. Soon as it's confirmed will post it here for a NOOB night. It will be on a Wed night. Just have to narrow it down to which one.
 #91922  by Chizult

radnor wrote:
Fishhunter911 wrote:I too have put it off because I have never done it before. If they do a AP for noobs, I would be all over it!
emailing back and forth w/ John now. Soon as it's confirmed will post it here for a NOOB night. It will be on a Wed night. Just have to narrow it down to which one.
Make it after November 13th! Wife's birthday...and I'm getting her a pistol (as part of the gift). She might feel more comfortable if she new it was a bunch of noobs there too.
 #91923  by Chizult

radnor wrote:OK.... When it's only pistols there are 3 courses of fire all done with pistols. On carbine night there are 2 pistol courses and 1 carbine. The rotation between pistol & pistol/carbine. 2 weeks just pistol, 2 weeks both. Just came off 2 weeks of pistol.

I'm not 100% sure of this but the Wed night shoot is the course they did 2 weeks earlier. Wed night shoots are the 2nd & 4th Wed of the month.

As Owen said, carbines are either pistol cal or .22.

All AP courses are open to the public.
http://www.delawarestatepistolclub.org/calendar
Thanks for that!
 #91924  by radnor

John confirmed 2nd Wed of the month it is.

Happy B-day to the wife.