Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #92080  by soundman2345

Me and my Sweetie meeting up with two other couples at Targetmaster this morning. Looking forward to having a "Blast" ! Boy, being retired is great. :pbjtime:
 #92082  by MrCoolDale

Now, to fully enjoy your retirement, join a private club and go shooting whenever you want. No more waiting for the club to open, or wishing it was open later!

Anyway, I'm glad to see you are enjoying your free time. I still have quite a long time before I'm ready to retire... about 34 years...
 #92084  by soundman2345

Had a great time out with great friends. Lots of bulk ammo available.
 #92244  by spillanej

MrCoolDale wrote:Now, to fully enjoy your retirement, join a private club and go shooting whenever you want. No more waiting for the club to open, or wishing it was open later!

Anyway, I'm glad to see you are enjoying your free time. I still have quite a long time before I'm ready to retire... about 34 years...
Any clubs actually worth joining?

My definition of worth includes strictly punishing all forms of discrimination, especially against female shooters. So the DSPC is out.
 #92279  by Amy Blackthorn

spillanej wrote:
MrCoolDale wrote:Now, to fully enjoy your retirement, join a private club and go shooting whenever you want. No more waiting for the club to open, or wishing it was open later!

Any clubs actually worth joining?

My definition of worth includes strictly punishing all forms of discrimination, especially against female shooters. So the DSPC is out.

:applause: