Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #92967  by Mr.Skellington

SCUBA9097 wrote:
Mr.Skellington wrote:
I was denied use of a bulk box of WWB, the kind with the rounds loosely poured in. The reason I was given was "Because those are only sold at Wal-Mart and big box stores we can't compete with on price". So in my experience their range is only there to dangle as bait in order to sell 'their' ammo and obscenely priced yearly memberships.
How long ago was this? I had spoken with them a few years back and gotten them to overturn their decision on allowing WWB. Did they recently switch back to not allowing it?
My account is from several years back. I haven't been back there to shoot since so I wouldn't know what they currently do.
 #93139  by spillanej

Mr.Skellington wrote:
SCUBA9097 wrote:
Mr.Skellington wrote:
I was denied use of a bulk box of WWB, the kind with the rounds loosely poured in. The reason I was given was "Because those are only sold at Wal-Mart and big box stores we can't compete with on price". So in my experience their range is only there to dangle as bait in order to sell 'their' ammo and obscenely priced yearly memberships.
How long ago was this? I had spoken with them a few years back and gotten them to overturn their decision on allowing WWB. Did they recently switch back to not allowing it?
My account is from several years back. I haven't been back there to shoot since so I wouldn't know what they currently do.
Ive only been there a few times but they are worthless... each employee follows different rules in my experiences. Some customers get turned away for no reason... some get to fire any caliber and round they want. Someone needs to buy the place and knock it down.