Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #96012  by soundman2345

Had a great time last night. Shrek and his family really do a fantastic job running Action Pistol nights. I just wish my Monday evenings were free so I could participate more.
 #96013  by Kuntryboy816

x2! It's always a blast to shoot the scenarios he comes up with.

I didn't see ya leave last night Soundman. As always it was good hanging out. I guess at some point I need to get a .22 carbine. It seems like they're moving towards at least one scenario involving carbines during the AP shoots. I'm nowhere near accurate enough to be hitting post-it notes at 15 yds yet... let alone laying on the ground shooting under/over cover at the same time. :lol: I'll leave that up to Ceasar.
 #96050  by Chizult

Owen, Radnor, or whoever else is or has become a regular at Action Pistol: The next time you guys have a planned noob night please give us a little heads up here. I rave about action pistol to some of my less experienced friends and they say they want to attend. I know they would be much more comfortable with folks a little more in their league and with some other women involved. Believe it or not you guys can be a little intimidating!!

Thanks in advance.
 #96365  by Owen

Chizult wrote:Owen, Radnor, or whoever else is or has become a regular at Action Pistol: The next time you guys have a planned noob night please give us a little heads up here. I rave about action pistol to some of my less experienced friends and they say they want to attend. I know they would be much more comfortable with folks a little more in their league and with some other women involved. Believe it or not you guys can be a little intimidating!!

Thanks in advance.
It was great to meet you at AP!

We are doing AP again tomorrow if anyone is interested.
 #96377  by Kuntryboy816

AP NOOB NIGHT TONIGHT!!! Be there or be [] <-square :lol:

Hopefully I can drag my brother out to shoot tonight...
 #96379  by cj45lc

Just my damn luck...I'll be at work but I'm gonna make one of these NOOB nights sooner or later lol
 #96406  by Kuntryboy816

Well I'm sure it was another awesome shoot. I was unable to go as my oldest came home from school sick yesterday.... strep. Apparently it's making the rounds. :banghead:

Next shoot is the 26th!
 #96407  by soundman2345

Kuntryboy816 wrote:Well I'm sure it was another awesome shoot. I was unable to go as my oldest came home from school sick yesterday.... strep. Apparently it's making the rounds. :banghead:

Next shoot is the 26th!
Missed you last night. Had a great time as usual, and we didn't freeze! :D
 #96419  by Owen

Sorry I missed AP last night.

I was over at viper's place. I can do the show and tell next AP! :P
Last edited by Owen on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.