Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #93374  by soundman2345

I'm in Dude! :sparring:
 #93452  by Kuntryboy816

Last night's shoot was awesome as always. Thanks again to Shrek and family for making it fun and challenging!

Soundman- was good to see ya again. I didn't see you leave but I'll catch up with ya at the meeting Tuesday. Still not decided on Monday yet whether to go to AP or the downstate meeting.

Matt it was good meeting you. Hurry up and register a name on here would ya!! :P
 #93455  by Owen

I wasn't able to make it last night but the whole point was for that Wed to be for new shooters.

Were there less "regulars" so you guys so you could get done or have more time to repeat if needed?
 #93466  by Kuntryboy816

Owen wrote:I wasn't able to make it last night but the whole point was for that Wed to be for new shooters.

Were there less "regulars" so you guys so you could get done or have more time to repeat if needed?
As this was only my 2nd shoot, I don't really have much to compare it to. There were about 15 people there and we were leaving by 8ish so not too bad in my opinion. We ran all 3 scenarios 2x.
 #93467  by sethinde

I could not make it as well. Have been shuffling furniture at night while I am having new floors installed by day. I will be back on my AP Schedule soon enough.

Glad everyone had fun and was safe, and its always a great night when you can run scenario's 2 times.
 #94252  by Kuntryboy816

Yet another fun filled night at AP! It was a bit slow as we had 16 people there shooting. 2 of the 3 shoots were head to head so that moved it along a little quicker.

We really got a show when Ceasar decided to "retire" 4 bowling pins during the last shoot. Knocked all 4 of 'em clean off their hangers! :applause:
 #94257  by sethinde

Man, I knew there were a few nee faces last night that I didn't know. I wish I would have introduced myself. I was the guy shooting pretty lousy with my new XDs.
 #94261  by Owen

Sorry I missed the fun. I'll catch you next time.
 #94263  by Kuntryboy816

sethinde wrote:Man, I knew there were a few nee faces last night that I didn't know. I wish I would have introduced myself. I was the guy shooting pretty lousy with my new XDs.
I'm the taller guy with the beard and glasses. I was hanging out with my buddy Chris most of the night. From his description (we work at the same place) I think I know who you are though. I'll say hi next time as well.