Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #95981  by Kuntryboy816

AP Noob Night is tonight at 6pm! Be there or be square! :pbjtime:
 #95982  by Owen

Kuntryboy816 wrote:AP Noob Night is tonight at 6pm! Be there or be square! :pbjtime:
I'll be there. :D
 #95988  by cj45lc

I'm gonna try to make it...depending on this damn weather lol
 #95990  by Owen

cj45lc wrote:I'm gonna try to make it...depending on this damn weather lol
Hot brass can keep your hands warm! :troll:
 #95996  by Dugan

I looked this up, what is it a pistol club? Are you able to go shoot there anytime for free once a member or do you have to wait for events?
 #95997  by Kuntryboy816

Dugan wrote:I looked this up, what is it a pistol club? Are you able to go shoot there anytime for free once a member or do you have to wait for events?
You do not have to be a member to shoot on AP nights. The shoots are Monday nights and the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month. Wednesday nights are generally more for those new to shooting the IDPA-type (?) of shoots. Shrek sets up 3 different scenarios for the shooters and scores (if you care about them) are based on time & accuracy. I'm not sure how the membership plays into it other than it's cheaper to shoot if you are.
 #95998  by soundman2345

$5 for non-members, $3 for members. Definitely a great time! If you haven't shot there before be there at 5:30 to qualify.
 #96000  by Owen

Good info above! :)

Also, visitors are welcome to watch if you just want to stop by and see what AP or DSPC is all about.
 #96002  by sethinde

I'm going to make it there tonight or die trying. Has been a Few weeks for me and I am going through withdrawal.
 #96011  by Owen

Nice seeing you all again! It was a fun night!