Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #96448  by sethinde

I couldn't make it either. Was looking forward to being there Monday and Wednesday this week, but Kidney stones have gotten the better of me starting on Friday and lasting this week so far... :o

I need to dry fire practice before Saturday at the USPSA/IPSC match at Southern Chester County Sportsman and farmers Associaton.
 #96464  by Owen

sethinde wrote:I couldn't make it either. Was looking forward to being there Monday and Wednesday this week, but Kidney stones have gotten the better of me starting on Friday and lasting this week so far... :o

I need to dry fire practice before Saturday at the USPSA/IPSC match at Southern Chester County Sportsman and farmers Associaton.
Sorry to hear you are under the weather. You may want to ask about the untrasonic blasting that they do to stones now. My wife had it done. They use an x-ray to find them and then can blast them to small pieces. It was an outpatient procedure and left a dime sized bruise so pretty non evasive.
 #96468  by Kuntryboy816

Seth, sorry to hear sir! My pop periodically has kidney stones. I have never seen any injury in his life affect him like kidney stones do. Hope you feel better soon!
 #96748  by Kuntryboy816

Dugan wrote:When you guys planning your next trip, just picked up an m&p 9
This Wednesday at 6:00! New shooters need to be there @ 5:30 in order to qualify. Hope to see you there! I think my brother's actually going to get out to this one too.
Last edited by Kuntryboy816 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #96750  by Owen

Kuntryboy816 wrote:This Wednesday at 6:00! New shooters need to be there at 5:30 PM in order to qualify. Hope to see you there! I think my brother's actually going to get out to this one too.
Fixed that for you. :D Which ever AP you go to Shrek likes new shooters to be at the club by 5:30PM to qualify. That keeps the 6PM start from being held up.

I'm going tonight. Shrek told me no carbine tonight.
 #96754  by Kuntryboy816

Owen wrote:
Kuntryboy816 wrote:This Wednesday at 6:00! New shooters need to be there at 5:30 PM in order to qualify. Hope to see you there! I think my brother's actually going to get out to this one too.
Fixed that for you. :D Which ever AP you go to Shrek likes new shooters to be at the club by 5:30PM to qualify. That keeps the 6PM start from being held up.

I'm going tonight. Shrek told me no carbine tonight.
Thank you sir. Post edited.
 #96786  by cj45lc

How'd ya'll make out Monday night, good turnout ?

I'm planning on going Wed.
 #96791  by Owen

cj45lc wrote:How'd ya'll make out Monday night, good turnout ?

I'm planning on going Wed.
I missed Monday. :( But I will try my best to be there Wednesday! :D