Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #95820  by soundman2345

Had a great time at Targetmaster with my son today. Shot some with his Ruger 10/22 takedown and work out with my Glocks. Also tried one of the range's Bushmaster AR15s. Definitely know what I'm saving my money for now! I'll be hooking up with Viper98 in a couple of weeks. :pbjtime:
 #96933  by EndSupremacy

I just got home from targetmaster. Had some fun. Shot my S&W XD40 and that same AR. Their prices on guns are also cheaper than Millers and X-Ring. However, I do believe there is sales tax. So it might just even out in price.
 #96939  by soundman2345

EndSupremacy wrote:I just got home from targetmaster. Had some fun. Shot my S&W XD40 and that same AR. Their prices on guns are also cheaper than Millers and X-Ring. However, I do believe there is sales tax. So it might just even out in price.
PM Viper98. He'll treat you right. :)
 #97039  by Kuntryboy816

EndSupremacy wrote:I'm guessing viper98 works there?
No, Viper owns his own FFL shop. Best service you'll ever receive!!
 #97124  by Boots

EndSupremacy wrote:I'm guessing viper98 works there?
Call him at Federal Firearm. 302-300-0590.
 #97836  by ptlion

I was going to type where is Viper98 located. Federal Firearms!!! I picked up my S&W SD9 from him! Great guy! The woman who answered the door was cool too. As a result of my totally lost look, she said,"This must be your first time here! They're downstairs." I'll definitely be headed back for more purchases!!!
 #97837  by Fishhunter911

ptlion wrote:I was going to type where is Viper98 located. Federal Firearms!!! I picked up my S&W SD9 from him! Great guy! The woman who answered the door was cool too. As a result of my totally lost look, she said,"This must be your first time here! They're downstairs." I'll definitely be headed back for more purchases!!!
Thats the guy!! He and his wife are good people.