Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Headcount: How many?

60%
30%
10%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #101288  by Twitchn1911

I'm hoping to make it to this one since I missed the last few. Any idea on what day ?
 #101310  by dave_in_delaware

I got tired of waiting for a response from them so I just now called. I couldn't talk to the owner since the owner never visits their locations, but I did find out that someone should have forwarded my original contact form message to the owner, although I'm not sure that ever happened....

In any case, we have a date, and we're expected as a group of anywhere between 10-30. I was told that 30 would be a slight squeeze so I guess that's the capacity of their private dining room. I gave my name as a contact and told them I would call closer to the date with a head count, so please vote. (And in case anyone was wondering: no, I didn't tell them we're a well-armed group).

Charcoal Pit & Sports Bar (aka "The Big Pit")
714 Greenbank Road (right off of Kirkwood Highway in Prices Corner, near Route 41)
Wilmington, DE 19808

Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Time: 6:30pm til 8:30pm (or so)
 #101346  by Twitchn1911

I'm hoping to be there with 3 total. I'll vote in the poll when I know for sure.
 #101566  by Boots

viper98 wrote:count me in for two..
It's about time! ;-)
 #101568  by XD40coyote

Sodbuster wrote:Hay is in the barn. Looks like we can make it now.

Add two....and a half. :)
A farmer in the bunch? Do you know the owners of Flint Hill in Elkton by chance? I'm wanting to ask trapping permission but I am kinda socially awkward- plus it's 30 mins one way for me to just drop in and ask...

Ill be by tomorrow, so can talk to you then.