Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Headcount: How many?

60%
30%
10%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #100992  by dave_in_delaware

The weather should still be half decent for a weekend gathering at a member's home. I'll wait about 7-10 days for a volunteer to post or PM me. Of course if no one volunteers, we'll do another restaurant meeting.
 #101205  by dave_in_delaware

OK, a restaurant meeting it is then!

And, we'll hold the meeting at the Charcoal Pit since they were not only runner-up to last month's location, but also it was mentioned that the owner is pro-2A and donates back.

I have contacted the owner directly to see which location would better suit our group, and to see if a specific day for our group would be preferred for better service.

Stay tuned..... :D
 #101231  by Dugan

dave_in_delaware wrote:OK, a restaurant meeting it is then!

And, we'll hold the meeting at the Charcoal Pit since they were not only runner-up to last month's location, but also it was mentioned that the owner is pro-2A and donates back.

I have contacted the owner directly to see which location would better suit our group, and to see if a specific day for our group would be preferred for better service.

Stay tuned..... :D
What was his response dave? I get little discount flyers in the mail all the time for there.
 #101239  by dave_in_delaware

Dugan wrote:What was his response dave? I get little discount flyers in the mail all the time for there.
I had used the contact form on their website. I gave my email address and phone number. No response yet. I think I may just have to call.
 #101282  by sdehaan83

Count me in, depending on the day. I'd like to get to know some of ya'll.