Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Which day?

Mon, Oct 20
27%
Tue, Oct 21
23%
Wed, Oct 22
19%
Thu, Oct 23
31%
 #101671  by dave_in_delaware

OK, I'm thinking of having this month's meeting one day during the week of the 20th-23rd.

Let's vote on the day, and hear suggestions for a location. Poll runs for 2 weeks.

Unless, of course, someone wants to host a meeting. Now's the time to let us know.
 #101674  by XD40coyote

Date is no issue, but I request something around People's Plaza. Or not too far from there. A Halloween theme might be funny too LOL
 #101684  by sdehaan83

I'm good for either Monday or Thursday. I don't dress up though.
 #101690  by stefano

I've never been to one of these but I do open carry often and would like to perhaps attend one of these gatherings. Enjoy reading all the encounters and reading about incorrect citizens trying to prove a point to someone who exercises their right!!
 #101692  by cmath

hopefully i'll be attending my first this month. Mon & tues my wife works late and I've got daddy duty. any other day is great
 #101704  by Amy Blackthorn

Dugan wrote:maintaining OC and wearing a costume might be hard... remember no police uniforms hehe..*cough* amy... hahahaha
I've never worn a police uniform to an OC event. ;)
 #101705  by Dugan

Amy Blackthorn wrote:
Dugan wrote:maintaining OC and wearing a costume might be hard... remember no police uniforms hehe..*cough* amy... hahahaha
More like FBI agent haha.
 #101708  by Amy Blackthorn

Dugan wrote:
Amy Blackthorn wrote:
More like FBI agent haha.
LOL. Don't hate because I'm a snazzy dresser. ;D