Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Which day?

Mon, Oct 20
27%
Tue, Oct 21
23%
Wed, Oct 22
19%
Thu, Oct 23
31%
 #101931  by Owen

Dugan wrote:I vote chinese buffet in peoples plaza.. delicious
+1 to that!

It's also close to home so I have no excuse to not go. :roll:
 #101939  by phlydude

Is it delicious or is it just unlimited food that is decent? I live nearby and have eaten there and never have found ANY Chinese buffet to be delicious.

Or maybe I'm just used to certain Chinese and think the Crownery has the best Chinese in the state (but nothing beats eating in Philly Chinatown)
 #101945  by dave_in_delaware

Well, it was a close vote this time, but we have a winning date (by 1 vote):

Date: Thursday, October 23, 2014
Time: 6:30pm
(until 8:30pm)

And since there was only 1 suggestion for the location (with 4 +1's) so far, I don't see a point in waiting for more ideas (keep it simple, right?):

Place: Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet (Peoples Plaza)

Done and done.
 #101954  by liurunru

dave_in_delaware wrote:Well, it was a close vote this time, but we have a winning date (by 1 vote):

Date: Thursday, October 23, 2014
Time: 6:30pm
(until 8:30pm)

And since there was only 1 suggestion for the location (with 4 +1's) so far, I don't see a point in waiting for more ideas (keep it simple, right?):

Place: Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet (Peoples Plaza)

Done and done.
Since this will be my first time joining the gathering, I might not be able to recognize any one of you guys. What should I do?
 #101955  by Boots

liurunru wrote:Since this will be my first time joining the gathering, I might not be able to recognize any one of you guys. What should I do?
Look for people with guns?

Usually in the "party room". ;)
 #101956  by Kuntryboy816

Boots wrote:
liurunru wrote:Since this will be my first time joining the gathering, I might not be able to recognize any one of you guys. What should I do?
Look for people with guns?

Usually in the "party room". ;)
"Kuntryboy816 likes your post." :troll: