Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Where?

La Tonalteca (across from Christiana Hospital)
37%
Ruby Tuesday (Route 40 Bear)
21%
Bob Evans (Route 40 Bear)
16%
IHOP (New Castle)
26%
 #102693  by Boots

dave_in_delaware wrote:Sorry I could not attend. My 2nd job required my attention this evening.

I hope everyone had a great time.

How was the place? Good food? Service?
Trying to find a place to park your car was horrendous! Otherwise, everything was fine.
 #102695  by Owen

Nice place. Food was good. Service was good. Prices seemed reasonable to me. I agree that parking looked very full. I got lucky and a car was backing out right as we pulled up! :pbjtime:

Nice to meat you all! Hopefully I'll be able to attend more.

Thanks for setting it up!

PS When I walked in the door I just said "I'm with the [pointed at pistol] people". :lol:
 #102716  by Kuntryboy816

Dugan wrote:had to take care of my sick bunny... yea i know how that sounds haha.
Not in all cases there bro! It all depends on your definition..........

#102723  by Dugan

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
Dugan wrote:had to take care of my sick bunny... yea i know how that sounds haha.
Not in all cases there bro! It all depends on your definition..........

If you tilted the head of it about 90* your spot on hahaa.

Dora, the crooked explora
 #102725  by Fishhunter911

Oh man.. I am sorry your bunny has head tilt. Poor thing. One of our 3 bunnies has been battling a month long inner ear infection that requires us to inject penicillin 2 times a week plus a boat load of other meds.
 #102730  by Dugan

Fishhunter911 wrote:Oh man.. I am sorry your bunny has head tilt. Poor thing. One of our 3 bunnies has been battling a month long inner ear infection that requires us to inject penicillin 2 times a week plus a boat load of other meds.
We have 3 oral antibiotics we give her.