Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Where?

La Tonalteca (across from Christiana Hospital)
37%
Ruby Tuesday (Route 40 Bear)
21%
Bob Evans (Route 40 Bear)
16%
IHOP (New Castle)
26%
 #101951  by dave_in_delaware

Let's get a jump on planning this one. I'm looking at the week of Nov 17-20. Please vote for the date(s) you can attend. Poll runs for 4 weeks so if you don't know your schedule yet you have time.

Also, let's hear some suggestions for a restaurant....
 #102062  by SigGirl

Here are some suggestions, a new place and some favorites. All are gun friendly.

La Tonalteca (across from Christiana Hosp)
Ruby Tuesdays - on rte 40
Famous Dave's BBQ
Applebees (Christiana)
Crossroads
 #102121  by Kuntryboy816

1. Buffalo Wild Wings
2. Chipotle
3. Cheeburger Cheeburger (place on Main St. Newark)
4. IHOP
5. Bob Evans
 #102158  by Boots

If Applebees is on the list I suggest the one in Middletown because it's more centrally located, especially for the members downstate who have a much longer distance to drive than any of us in here in NCC.
 #102167  by Kuntryboy816

Amy Blackthorn wrote:Buffalo Wild Wings and Chipotle are both antigun.
:troll:

....seriously though, I've been to both of the BWW's on Kirkwood and Rt. 40 multiple times while OC and never a problem nor a mention of my firearm. Same for Chipotle on Main Street and the one in Dover (only been there once though).
 #102168  by Dugan

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
Amy Blackthorn wrote:Buffalo Wild Wings and Chipotle are both antigun.
:troll:

....seriously though, I've been to both of the BWW's on Kirkwood and Rt. 40 multiple times while OC and never a problem nor a mention of my firearm. Same for Chipotle on Main Street and the one in Dover (only been there once though).
I even had a beer at the 40 BWW. Ordered it without thinking and was like Oops. But one beer wasnt going to throw me into illegal territory unless i had to use my firearm. I went there the other night knowing i was having some beers, so i left it at home, as much as i didnt want to.