Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Where?

La Tonalteca (across from Christiana Hospital)
37%
Ruby Tuesday (Route 40 Bear)
21%
Bob Evans (Route 40 Bear)
16%
IHOP (New Castle)
26%
 #102284  by Boots

WPCatfish wrote:
myopicvisionary wrote:We did Applebee's in M-town. Not good for large groups.
The cops had plenty of room to stand around!
I don't fault them for checking out the CMWAG call... probably from a customer anyway. The good thing is that they came, looked us over, and bothered no one. 8-) I count that as a WIN! :mrgreen:

(Besides, they probably recognized me from our recent meeting at the Middletown dog park... LOL)
 #102345  by dave_in_delaware

I believe there was a MWAG call by one of the customers who was leaving as we were coming inside. Cops showed up, checked things out, and left quietly out the side door. I don't think any of us were questioned or even approached. Definitely a win.
 #102346  by WPCatfish

dave_in_delaware wrote: I don't think any of us were questioned or even approached. Definitely a win.

That is correct, especially considering I was the MWAG that they were looking for.
 #102355  by Boots

WPCatfish wrote:
dave_in_delaware wrote: I don't think any of us were questioned or even approached. Definitely a win.
That is correct, especially considering I was the MWAG that they were looking for.
CMWAG was what I heard. ;) lol
 #102476  by dave_in_delaware

There's only a few more days left to get your vote in for the date.
 #102521  by Amy Blackthorn

dave_in_delaware wrote:There's only a few more days left to get your vote in for the date.
Voted. Tuesday seems to be in the lead, and I have class until 9:30 on Tuesdays so I'll probably have to catch you guys in December.