Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Where?

El Tapatio
8%
Bertucci's
8%
Crossroads
50%
Stewart's
17%
Mazzella's
8%
Lonestar
8%
 #103151  by dave_in_delaware

This meeting marks the beginning of the 8th consecutive year for our monthly gatherings. Thank you to everyone who makes these gatherings a great success!

Please vote on a date (or dates) that'll work for you. We're looking for a day during the third full week in January.

Re-voting is enabled in case your schedule changes. Poll runs for 3 weeks.

And let's hear some ideas for the location, and maybe even a new place to try....
 #103400  by dave_in_delaware

Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Time: 6:30pm until ??
 #103402  by Kuntryboy816

El Tapatio - http://www.eltapatiodelaware.com/ >drooling<

Bertucci's

The Green Turtle - Our Jeep club had a meeting at the one in Dover. Great food, service and accomodations... the private room was free.

Stewarts Brewing Co. - Good food and atmosphere. The private room (while not necessarily needed) is not free.

Lonestar - 2 private rooms

Here's 26 pages of foody goodness to peruse for new places.
http://www.delawaretoday.com/Delaware-T ... cp/1/si/0/
 #103448  by Boots

The LOCATION poll ended 1/5 and it's now 1/12. Why can't we be voting now on WHERE the meeting will be?
 #103453  by dave_in_delaware

Boots wrote:The LOCATION poll ended 1/5 and it's now 1/12. Why can't we be voting now on WHERE the meeting will be?
Please don't have a heart attack from all the stress my poll schedule is causing you.

Yes, the WHEN poll ended a week ago. I was waiting for more than one post with suggestions on the LOCATION before I made a poll for it.
 #103494  by SigGirl

Anyone know if the new Fudruckers is gun friendly? If so there's a new choice, plus Mazzellas on Phila Pike is another. We had a nice turnout there last time we went.

Of course I also second crossroads, always a good choice.
 #103501  by dave_in_delaware

Poll updated for location.

Vote for the places that sound good to you!