Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

50%
50%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #103801  by JägerMatthias

Yeah, and it looks like Joe's crab shack is going to lose to Hibachi. (Hibachi AGAIN?)

Come on guys, it's Valentine's day! Vote Joe's Crab Shack! Nothing says love like getting crabs!

:troll:
 #103803  by photog

Keep in mind folks, the POLL runs until Valentine's day.... The meeting is actually on Tuesday, Feb. 17th....
 #103820  by dave_in_delaware

Mirlen wrote:Why is my wife out of town every one of these meetings???!??
My guess would be she's avoiding attending one of these meetings. What's her problem anyway!? ;)
 #103885  by dave_in_delaware

With 42% of the votes, here's our winner:

Joe's Crab Shack
600 South Madison Street
Wilmington, DE 19801

Their website uses the above address but Google Maps calls it 600 Justison Street. It's next to Iron Hill Brewery.

Poll revised for a quick headcount. Please vote so I can call ahead and warn them of a (probably) large group.
 #103894  by JägerMatthias

Yay, first time in my life that I actually won something.

(Those of you who were aware of my 2012 activities know that's not true. :twisted: )

PS: I confess to nothing!
 #103899  by dave_in_delaware

Called to make a reservation under "David," but since I never truly know an accurate headcount (3 according to the poll, really?), they said to just "gather up" between 6:30 and 6:45, and whatever number shows up, they'll push tables together accordingly.

I was also told they're not usually busy on a Tuesday evening anyway.

Unfortunately we won't be attending this one, but I hope everyone has a good time. Eat some ocean meat for me!
 #103902  by Twitchn1911

Well it's hard to vote on a poll when it's only up for a day.