Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #104566  by dave_in_delaware

Our very own sodbuster (and Mrs. Sodbuster) have graciously volunteered to host June's meeting again this year. Thank you! It's a two-day event, so attend one or both.

Dates: Saturday, June 13th and Sunday, June 14th

I'll let him post details.
 #104575  by myopicvisionary

I have a PPC match in Seaford on the 13th so I will stop by on the way home.
 #104602  by Sodbuster

Same plan as previous years, we will provide hamburgers and hotdogs, members sign up to bring the rest. We will need buns, condiments, cups, ice, drinks, paper plates, silverware, side dishes, etc.

Party starts at 10am both days with lunch around noon. Range available all day.

Saturday
Sodbuster- hamburgers, hotdogs

brich2929- drinks and condiments

Kuntryboy816- condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo), cups, ice, paper plates, silverware, 50 gal trash bags, I'll work out a side or dessert or both as well

stephpd -buns and some chips, Brenda's famous baked beans and a fruit salad

Boots-dessert

georgie c-tater salad
Last edited by Sodbuster on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
 #104611  by Owen

I would love to come down but Special Olympics Summer games are June 12-13 so I can't make Sat. I'll ask "the boss" about Sunday.
 #104646  by Kuntryboy816

I plan on being there for both days! I may have the wife and kids w/ me and I'll mention it to my brother as well. Camping on the range or down by the pond sounds like a great time. I don't think I can learn to play my guitar by June though. :oops:

Kuntryboy816
condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo)
cups
ice - I have a 120qt cooler and all the free ice I can get from work or the church
paper plates
silverware
50 gal trash bags
I'll work out a side or dessert or both as well
 #104773  by brich2929

I'm in for Saturday the 13th for sure. Sunday is tentative.

I'll bring drinks and condiments
 #105001  by Twitchn1911

We plan on making it Saturday possibly Sunday as well. Will check back later to see what needs to be brought down
 #105109  by Kuntryboy816

Well, plans have changed for me unfortunately. I won't be able to make this meeting due to a busy month and having to plan my kids bday party for this weekend. I will still make good on what I promised to bring, minus the ice.... well I can still provide ice but there's 2 conditions: 1.y'all will have to provide the cooler(s) and 2.whomever has the cooler(s) would need to meet me Saturday morning to get the ice.

Unfortunately, I don't believe I'll even be able to make Sunday unless it's later in the afternoon. I'm guessing I'll still be cleaning up after the hoarde of kids from Saturday's festivities but we'll see how that goes.

Sod- I'll drop the stuff off this coming Sunday when I'm down your way.