Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

100%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #104966  by nphocus

I hear you. When it rains it pours. I was supposed to be out shooting right now... instead I'm sitting here writing invoices.
 #104979  by dave_in_delaware

FYI: Call Ahead Seating "Reservation" made under "David" for 4-10 people tonight 6:30pm. Just let the hostess know how many are in our group and that we called ahead.

Sadly, the wife and I probably won't make it. I have work to do tonight, and we're both getting over that nasty sinusitis/virus thing that's been going around.
 #104996  by Kuntryboy816

Last night was an interesting meeting. It started out with just Boots and Joe there. I was running about 15 mins late and I had my boys with me. We found the table they had been sat at and I introduced them to my kids. The waitress took our drink orders as we talked. Around 19:00 we figured no one else was showing up so we put in our food orders as well. My brother called me and told me he was on the way w/ my nephew in tow. So I put in their order before they got there and the 3 of us continued our conversations. At one point my oldest gets my attention and says, "My belly hurts." The 1st time I wrote it off as him not being impressed w/ the fish sticks he ordered. The 2nd time he says it I ask him if he think he might get sick. He said yes and off we went to the restroom (literally 10 steps away). .... he made it 5 of those steps. :oops: Needless to say, I couldn't apologize to the staff enough and left a rather large tip for their trouble.

Other than that, it was a good night even with just the 4 of us and the 3 kids. Food was good and company was pleasant. :D
 #105000  by dave_in_delaware

I'm glad someone showed up last night. With only 2 votes in the poll and no one indicating they're going on the FB group page, I wasn't sure.
Kuntryboy816 wrote:... Needless to say, I couldn't apologize to the staff enough and left a rather large tip for their trouble.
So, what did the restaurant do after making your kid sick?