Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

80%
20%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #106906  by astro_wanabe

It was great to see everyone that could make it! For those who weren't there, this was likely my last DELOC meeting, as I finished my associates degree this semester and plan to move to Alabama in January for university. Thanks for the great times, and I hope you can keep pushing for easier open carry and better gun rights in general. I'll probably still check in on the forum from time to time :)
 #106907  by Kuntryboy816

astro_wanabe wrote:It was great to see everyone that could make it! For those who weren't there, this was likely my last DELOC meeting, as I finished my associates degree this semester and plan to move to Alabama in January for university. Thanks for the great times, and I hope you can keep pushing for easier open carry and better gun rights in general. I'll probably still check in on the forum from time to time :)
Congrats on completing your associates and good luck on the next stage of your education.
 #106908  by Amy Blackthorn

astro_wanabe wrote:It was great to see everyone that could make it! For those who weren't there, this was likely my last DELOC meeting, as I finished my associates degree this semester and plan to move to Alabama in January for university. Thanks for the great times, and I hope you can keep pushing for easier open carry and better gun rights in general. I'll probably still check in on the forum from time to time :)
I'll miss seeing you around. Feel free to friend me on FB so we can keep up.
 #106918  by Mirlen

Well crap, now who's gonna take over quoting all the statutes!? :) Congrats and best of luck in Alabama!