Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Headcount

83%
17%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #107540  by dave_in_delaware

josephjanes wrote:Street address of winner, please. Thanks !!
Once a winner is chosen, I'll post the details.
 #107551  by dave_in_delaware

And the winner is:

Place:
Texas Roadhouse
250 Buckley Boulevard
Bear, DE 19701

(off of Route 40 near the Dairy Queen and furniture store)

Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Time: 6:30pm
until ?
 #107574  by dave_in_delaware

I just spoke with the manager. It's call ahead seating, not reservations, but he's expecting a group of at least 10-15 people for 6:30 tonight under the name "David". They are all booths (no tables) there, but he's going to try to give us two booths next to each other. There might be a slight wait when we get there so they can "prep" two booths together for us.

Sadly, my better half and I won't be attending this evening, but hopefully next month will be different.
 #107582  by Boots

They wanted to seat us "after the whole party had arrived." I explained why that wouldn't work and they accommodated us very well. Late arrivals had no problem finding a seat with us. I counted 16 total. 8-)
 #107586  by Boots

JägerMatthias wrote:Nice night. Little loud environment at one point, but good to have some turnout.
You are correct, and to me it's always loud there which makes it hard to carry on a conversation.
 #107589  by Kuntryboy816

It was great seeing everyone last night! The booth seating made it hard to converse with anyone except those at your table. The waitress doing the birthday anouncement was actually hurting my ears!! I had a great time and I'm looking forward to the next!
 #107591  by dave_in_delaware

Boots wrote:You are correct, and to me it's always loud there which makes it hard to carry on a conversation.
That's what I remember about the place the last time we had a meeting there.

But I'm glad everyone had a good time.
 #107608  by myopicvisionary

Mary and I had a good time but for the future may I suggest we stick to places that can handle large groups.