Because we enjoy good company and good food.

When?

Mon, April 18
32%
Tue, April 19
26%
Wed, April 20
16%
Thu, April 21
26%
 #107575  by dave_in_delaware

Wow. 100 consecutive months of meeting somewhere for food, fun, and camaraderie. It's hard to believe this will be the 100th month! That's 9.25 years! Oh, how time flies.

Should we go somewhere special to celebrate? Or go to an old favorite? Or go back to the first location (IHOP)? Or find a new place?

Let's hear some ideas.

And please vote for the date(s) you can make it. Poll is open for 3 weeks.
 #107665  by Twitchn1911

Any chance to have the meet on the weekend? Just a thought since week days are harder to make it out.
 #107667  by GatorDude

Twitchn1911 wrote:Any chance to have the meet on the weekend? Just a thought since week days are harder to make it out.
I think weekends are more difficult to get seating in restaurants that can accommodate the group.
 #107731  by dave_in_delaware

We have our winner:

Date: Monday, April 18, 2016
Time: 6:30pm
until ?
 #107737  by Boots

The only one in Delaware....
Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffet in Peoples Plaza!
:)
 #107745  by dave_in_delaware

Well OK then. With one "vote" we'll go to an old favorite.

Date: Monday, April 18, 2016
Time: 6:30pm
until ?

Place:
Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffet
730 Peoples Plaza
Newark, DE 19702
 #107746  by Boots

If we can have a group of 20 or more, I have a discount coupon of 10% Off that we can use!
 #107749  by astro_wanabe

I forgot the Venture crew I help with has a meeting Monday night and I kind of have to be there since we're doing a backpack shakedown for a backpacking trip this coming weekend. I'm going to try to swing by the dinner meet for a half hour or so then head out to the Venture meeting. Who knows, considering how late our meetings often run I might even be able to swing back by afterwards :D Can't stay out too late though, I start my new job on Tuesday!