Because we enjoy good company and good food.

When?

June 11
33%
June 18
33%
June 25
33%
 #107837  by josephjanes

For us newer members who have not had the pleasure of attending past event at Sodbuster's , could we get a general (or specific) idea of where location is ?? Thanks !!
 #107838  by Kuntryboy816

josephjanes wrote:For us newer members who have not had the pleasure of attending past event at Sodbuster's , could we get a general (or specific) idea of where location is ?? Thanks !!
They live in Frederica, just south of Dover.
 #107852  by Twitchn1911

We will be there again this year. If you need anything that doesn't need to be kept refrigerated we can bring it just let me know. I'll check back to see what's needed too.
 #107853  by astro_wanabe

My new job should have me off pretty much every weekend so I'm planning to be there, but won't know for sure until just a bit closer. I'll probably camp out at least one night. I'll check back as we get closer to confirm that I can attend and what I'll bring.
 #107855  by Boots

When does the voting on the date close and become final?
 #107856  by Twitchn1911

Since it won't let me vote at the top of the page I'll say it here. My vote is for the weekend of 25th.
 #107858  by dave_in_delaware

Boots wrote:When does the voting on the date close and become final?
I left it "open" since it was a while from now, but I'll give people a few more days (14 days total) to get their votes in. It'll close on Wednesday night at 11:59pm.
Twitchn1911 wrote:Since it won't let me vote at the top of the page I'll say it here. My vote is for the weekend of 25th.
Noted.
 #107903  by dave_in_delaware

Voting ended in a 3-way tie, but with Twitchn1911's vote via thread post, we have the tie-breaker:

Date: Saturday, June 25, 2016
Time: 10:00am
until ??
 #107907  by Kuntryboy816

Grrrrr... this is why I didn't commit yet to June. Both of my kids birthdays and a few family memebers. I guess I'll start planning it all out with the wife and try and steer her more towards the beginning or middle of the month for planning purposes. :twisted:
 #107908  by soundman2345

Kuntryboy816 wrote:Grrrrr... this is why I didn't commit yet to June. Both of my kids birthdays and a few family memebers. I guess I'll start planning it all out with the wife and try and steer her more towards the beginning or middle of the month for planning purposes. :twisted:
What better place is there to celebrate your kids birthdays than at Sodbuster's?