Because we enjoy good company and good food.

When?

June 11
33%
June 18
33%
June 25
33%
 #108153  by astro_wanabe

Sodbuster wrote:
brich2929 wrote:updates?
Everything is looking good here. Still need volunteers for paper products and silverware.
I definitely plan to attend and would be happy to pick up one of the big packs of plastic utensils. Also, unless work has me out on a job super late, I'd like to camp Friday night if that's still alright.
 #108166  by SigGirl

I'm afraid I'm going to have to bail on this one. Sorry. You all know Photog is extremely involved with the veterans being he's Sr Sgt at arms for Hogs & Heroes. I totally forgot that we have a prior commitment that day. We are supposed to be putting flags out at the Veterans cemetery and not sure how long that will take. Sorry I'm gonna miss you guys.
 #108190  by Twitchn1911

We can bring paper plates and napkins if they are still needed. Looking forward to coming down.
 #108193  by Sodbuster

Twitchn1911 wrote:We can bring paper plates and napkins if they are still needed. Looking forward to coming down.
That would be great!

I think the only other thing we need is some ice.
 #108196  by Deast

Sodbuster wrote: I think the only other thing we need is some ice.

I can bring some ice. How much do we need?

If there is anything else you can think of, let me know.
 #108206  by Kuntryboy816

@Deast ...are you up here in NCC? I have access to an industrial ice maker and a sizable cooler as well. Would be more than happy to fill it and let y'all borrow it or if you already have a cooler, we could meet up and I'll fill it for ya.
 #108207  by JeffIacono

That cooler served me well last yr :pbjtime:
Can't wait til tmrw, my son is coming with me this year
 #108211  by Deast

Kuntryboy816 wrote:@Deast ...are you up here in NCC? I have access to an industrial ice maker and a sizable cooler as well. Would be more than happy to fill it and let y'all borrow it or if you already have a cooler, we could meet up and I'll fill it for ya.
Thanks. I live over by the airport. Where would be a good place to meet?

I plan on heading out around 9am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk